SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EvaLavender
Style_council
EvaLavender

Okay, so I may get this INSANE haircut, but I’m not sure whether to do it or not :\

So currently, my hair is layered and a little below my shoulders.
I was talking with my mom and she just got her hair dyed with some red and purple highlights, and we are thinking about possibly doing THIS to my hair:

So in the back it would be a really messy,layered, disconnected bob, but not that styled, really messy.
Then it would be longer in the front… like a little above my shoulder or something. Then she said we would possibly highlight my hair a little.
It would be really insane and different, but I am having some trouble picturing the end product, so I don’t know whether to go for it or not…

Opinions??
Also, if anybody wants to describe some insanely crazy cool haircuts I should consider, feel free to

posted almost 10 years ago
staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

Do it! Take it from me. I had super long hair and now its gone. If you look at my chicblog you’ll see. You’re not getting any younger. Just make sure it compliments your face shape! :] Talk to your stylist. BUT GO FOR IT

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

you only live one life! i personally like the longer hair in front, angled bob. that even worked on me and i have a round face

EvaLavender
Style_council
EvaLavender

I think I’m going to do it :)
It’s going to be kind of “bed head-ish”, as in super messy with choppy layers.

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

go for it! maybe take it in steps so you’ll be sure you’ll love it, but go for it! hair grows back :D

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

This would be cute and it sound similar to your hair texture. If your hair grows back fast just take the risk and do it. I cut all my hair down to around 1/2’ and http://4.bp.blogspot.com/30PRmkOl4ro/Sg1dr3qxLlI/AAAAAAAAQGQ/x-hCtX6GBo/s400/Celebrity+Rihanna+Hair+Style+Ideas3.jpg

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

… i love it here is a link of a hairstyle that sound similar to yours

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

ooh go for it!! it sounds awesome. make sure it suits your face shape!! :D But either way, don’t worry too much as hair always grows back!! :)

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

sounds like one of the olsen twins bobs (never know which one, sorry girls) but messy. great, go for it! remember.. hair grows!

fille
Style_council
fille

I just got a haircut yesterday (as in chopped short) after having long hair for the past 10 years. I say do it! I was worried about what would happen (would it work with clothes, would I just look like a weirdo) but it doesn’t matter, just do what will make you happy!

EvaLavender
Style_council
EvaLavender

Thanks everyone :)
I think I’m going to try it.

It should be totally crazy, I’m super excited

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

it will look good as long as it’s styled wavy and has the “bedhead” look
make sure the products you use are texturizing, volumizing, and tousle-ing (lol). don’t use anything that is smoothing or straightening!
go for it!

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

do it! hair always grows out. the best thing you can do in life is take risks and have fun with it

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

yes do it! i’ve always wanted to get a crazy haircut but my hair takes really long to grow back :(

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

make sure you REALLY love it before you get it. I had to cut my hair for a play once and it was really annoying waiting for something to grow back that wasn’t even really my decision.

whoawhoaworld
Style_council
whoawhoaworld

Go for it. I think you should try it! I’ve always wanted to try a short funky hair cut. I did one last summer but it wasn’t as short as I wanted because I was still scared. This summer I’m cutting it all the way because last time it looked good but not as good as I wanted.
Go with your gut feeling. Trust me, you’ll love it :)
Plus, you can always make it look better if it turns out weird with hats, headbands, and pins :D

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

yes there’s nothing to fret after cos hair will grow back :)

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password