SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

So i’ve tried quite a few foundations, all drugstore products, and right now I’m using the Revlon ColorStay! I love it!! Heard A LOTTTTT of good reviews on you tube, so I just had to try it! I think it’s making me break out a lil though, so that sucks!!!!

Before this one, I tried Revlon Lasting Finish (i think that’s what it’s called) and it was ok. I think it dried my face too much!

Has anyone tried Maybelline’s 24hour foundation?? Do you think it’s better than the revlon???

just a thought…..

posted about 10 years ago
1 2
Sashii
Style_council
Sashii

I have tried Revlon Color Stay and I love it!!! I tried Bare Minerals (the starter kit, I bought it from ULTA for $60) and didnt really like the formula, although the brushes are nice. Overall, I stick to liquid foundation in the winter time b/c my skin gets too dry. Hope this helps!!

killbella
Style_council
killbella

covergirl clean make up liquid foundation with the covergirl clean make up powder over. does not look too much but gives awesome coverage

selfandsociety
Style_council
selfandsociety

revlon colourstay for sure! lasts all day

Eintagsmensch
Style_council
Eintagsmensch

I use Calvin Kleins Infinite Matte and its the best foundation I ever had, seriously. I fear the day this things empty, because they dont sell it around here anymore.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password