Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mema
Style_council
mema

I’m debating buying the new Fuji X10 camera, but I’m having mixed feelings considering the prize. Do any of you have it? Or know someone who have it? Or have any opinions about it at all?

posted almost 8 years ago
carlymaddox
Style_council
carlymaddox

It seems like a nice camera, but for around $550-700, I would recommend getting a DSLR, something like a Canon Rebel XS with the kit lens which it around $500 now since it is about a 2-year-old model. It is a very nice camera though, my friend uses it and gets great photos. There are also Nikon DSLR models that are around the same price if you prefer Nikon. The Fuji X10’s photos do have nice quality though, but I would more recommend getting a DSLR camera because the quality is just as nice, if not better, and they just are a lot of fun also. Hope this helped!

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

A DSLR is not necessary in every situation to get great photos. The right point and shoot camera can produce results just as beautiful as a DSLR with a kit lens – especially if you’re willing to take the time to learn a bit about photography.
The real advantage to the Fuji x10 and similar cameras (Panasonic LX-5 comes to mind) is size. They’re not bulky and heavy like a DSLR so you can take them anywhere with ease. If you’re looking for a camera to take travelling or out with you on daily trips etc – a camera like the Fuji x10 might be better for you :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password